Since Triangle Lift Services was first established in 1992, service delivery has always played a huge part of and still remains the heart of our business.
We continue to believe we will prosper through delivering excellent customer service and this is why we have one of the largest independent service portfolio in our area.
We at Triangle Lift Services remain customer focused and are extremely proud about defying the industry average of 2.5 call outs per lift on service and boast on achieving one of the lowest ratios in the industry of 1.8. This extremely high level of service helps us remain competitive and further reward our customers with cost savings through reduced call out and repair charges.
This has been achieved by providing a comprehensive, call handling system with effective communication, between supervising and engineering staff and,our continued commitment to achieve on time service delivery.
- Our flexible Maintenance Agreements are designed to be tailored to suit individual customer’s needs and requirements, from basic inspection through to all inclusive fully comprehensive agreements.
- We provide a 24 hour, 365 days a year service with a back up support team on call at all times.
- Through continuous communication, our dedicated support team have repair engineers at their fingertips to provide additional back-up necessary to compliment any planned maintenance program.
- We have a very wide and impressive customer base, from private homes, nursing homes, hotels and hospitals to local authorities, healthcare trusts, industrial and commercial offices.
- Every customer is important to us, whether you have a single lift or multiple units.
- With a high emphasis on training and safety awareness, our engineers are experienced to maintain all types and makes of equipment.
- Our objective is reliability. This is achieved through on time service delivery to maintain your equipment to its optimum level of performance and safety and to minimise failures.
- Our dedicated, enthusiastic and experienced support team focus on customer satisfaction.
- A pro-active approach and effective communication with engineers and customers alike provide information (including advice on health and safety, legal requirements and responsibilities) to improve the performance of your lift now and in the future.
- Our goal is continuous improvement to provide a better all round service to our customers. As a full LEIA Member and ISO 9001, ISO 18001 and ISO 14001 accredited, our targets and achievements are constantly monitored through staff and customer feedback reports and our comprehensive work improvement-training scheme.
We believe this is why Triangle Lift Services maintain some of the most up-to-date and sophisticated equipment in use today to some of the largest demanding customers in the market place.